Find the Bankruptcy Records You Need!
- Full Case file (Petition, Schedule, Discharge..)
- Complete file is needeed when applying for FHA, SBA, and other loan types.
- Always keep a file copy on hand.
- Obtain discharge papers and creditor schedules
- Gives you list of creditors included in case
- Can be used to verify claims disputes from creditors claiming not to be included in case.
- Obtain official discharge papers from a case
- Used to verify case close and satisfied
- Will be required to produce this form when applying for any form of credit/loan.
"In the legal profession, I am constantly needing to access bankruptcy documents that my clients never seem to have on file. Bankruptcyrecordssearch.com is a great resource for doing just this."- Richard Lutz Esq
"I needed an old bankruptcy record so that my mortage application could be processed. It had been so long that I didn't think I would need the record again. I was able to obtain the record and information I needed instantly."- Nancy Foster
"I spent hours searching online for the bankruptcy record information that I needed. Wish I would have found your site first."- Paul Lunger